This little girl has me on my toes lately.
Between the dramatic temper tantrums and the ear piercing wails, some days it’s all I can do to remember that this is just a phase, and it will pass.
That’s what I keep telling myself anyway.
Rather than focus on the fits, I wanted to remember all the sweetness that the two’s bring.
Here they are in no particular order:
1. I love all of the “I hold you?” requests that I get all day.
2. I love all of the snuggles that I get.
3. I love the giggles and squeels.
4. I love how interested and observant she is of everything.
5. I love how quickly she picks up a new song, and dances whenever there is music playing.
6. I love how tender and motherly she is with others.
7. I love how she is confident to try new things.
8. I love her focus and determination (read strong will here).
9. I love her sweetness and her beauty.
10. I love how she makes all of us laugh.
I love you