Thursday, July 12, 2012

Zebra Printables {An Animal Study–FREE!}


I have another set of Free printables for you! 




This is a Zebra one.
We used it for our Letter Zz this week,  but it would also go well for an animal study. 
This set is perfect for ages 4-8.

 
Zebra collage1
 

Included in the pack:

Zebra Fact Cards, KWL Chart and worksheet, and a cute Zebra Song.
Confessions of a Homeschooler has some fantastic Zebra Printables as part of her Letter of the Week preschool curriculum.  They compliment this set very nicely!
 

Ready to print your own set?

Zebra Fact Cards
Zebra KWL Chart
Zebra Song 
 


 
I pray that providing these free printables will enrich your homeschool experience and make your planning a little easier! I would love to hear if you have used these printables.  Just leave a comment below.  Please link back directly to my blog, not the document link provided.  Please do not sell or host these files on your website.  Thanks!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, you spent a lot of time preparing this. Thanks for sharing! I have a six year old who will love this.

I found you through the Homeschool Creations blog hop. Come see us at www.layers-of-learning.com.

Katie said...

Thanks for sharing!

Kathy said...

Thank you so much! I absolutely love this!

gigsy said...

this is amazing! thank you!!!