Monday, May 14, 2012
10 Random Things About Me…
1. I really like to watch musicals. I used to watch them with my Grandmom. My two favorites are OKLAHOMA!, and Sound of Music.
2. I LOVE to shop at thrift stores. I love the good deals that I find, but mostly I just love the time alone, searching through all that stuff! I think garage sales are fun too, but I almost always have the kids with me and so they much less relaxing.
3. My favorite candies are Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles. I almost never share them…
4. I am completely annoyed by people eating with their mouths open, or eating noisily. There is rarely a meal that passes where I am not asking someone to please chew with your lips closed.
5. I wish I was more athletic. I am so poorly coordinated, and afraid of being hit by a ball, that I usually avoid any involvement in sporting activities. Think John Travolta in Grease…
6. I am a Certified Lactation Consultant. I went through the course before I graduated from Nursing School.
7. I really like to craft. Some crafts I enjoy are: making hair bows, jewelry, painting, flower arranging, scrapbooking, card making, decorating, and sewing.
8. I taught myself to cook when I was a pre-teen, by watching lots of Cooking with Julia on PBS. What? That’s not what normal 12 year old girls do for fun?
9. I don’t like to drive.
10. I tend to make a lot of strange sound effects when I am talking, especially when I’m telling a story. It always makes Saul laugh, even though I don’t do it on purpose.