Saturday, May 26, 2012

Moments to Remember {Inseparable}


I can not tell you the delight when I found out we were having a 2nd girl.

The boys have always had each other, being only 5 months apart in age.  I wanted the same for Elaina.

DSC01897

These two strong willed independent girls don’t always see eye-to-eye.  I have found them each bugging the other until one of them starts to cry.  Or scream.  Or fight like cats and dogs....

DSC01905DSC01907

DSC02078

Despite all of that, they follow each other around all day. 

Olivia mimics everything that Elaina does. 

Elaina bosses Olivia around.

It’s a strange equation, but it seems to work for them.

DSC02074

These are my Moments to Remember for the week:  The girls in a bath together, Elaina reading Brown Bear and Dr. Seuss, and a PBJ picnic on the deck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute together!

In Everything said...

Gotta love sisters!! I have two that are 2.5 yrs apart.... and I"m glad they are "close" in age and get to enjoy having one another!!