Friday, June 1, 2012

Fox Printables {An Animal Study-FREE!}

I have another set of Free pre-K printables for you! 
This is a Fox one.  We used it for our Letter Xx this week,
 but it would also go well for an animal study.


Fox Activity Pack



Included in the pack: Fox Clip Cards Numbers 1-10,
Fox Size Sort (S, M, L), Foxes in the Box,
Fox Rhymes, and a Fox Number Puzzle.


fox KWL



I have also included a KWL Chart and a set of Fox Fact Cards for some great animal science (zoology) studies.


Ready to print?

Fox Clip Cards
Fox Size Sort
Foxes in the Box
Fox Rhymes  and Fox Rhymes with Words
Fox Puzzle Game
Fox KWL Chart
Fox Fact Cards


Hope you enjoy them as much as we did! 

I pray that providing these free printables will enrich your homeschool experience and make your planning a little easier!  I would love to hear if you have used these printables.  Please link back directly to my blog, not the document link provided.  Thanks!

3 comments:

niki said...

Thanks so much, these look great.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these! They look great!

Anonymous said...

I used this project in my classroom. We were studying the fox and your printables gave me 3 great manipulative and thinking (application and knowledge) projects. Thank you!