Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tot School–26.5 Months




My little sunshine has been sick again! 
This has been such a hard winter for all of us. 
She still insists on doing “cool” though, so we managed to get some learnin’ in anyway! 
 Here’s a peak at what she did:

461

I set out some pink and purple foam beads for her to lace. 
She did very well with them this time around. 
 Once she started to chew on them though, we had to put them away!

463


pink and purple

Here is her finished work!

470

She spent some time playing with our foam blocks. 
Stacking remains her favorite activity.

472


473


487

She wanted to do this farm puzzle, so we sat down together and practiced
 saying the animal names and making the animal noises too. 
 By far the cutest noise she makes is the pig!

492


497

I set out this cute magnetic set called Silly Faces
She played with the pieces for awhile,
and then we practiced saying the names to the parts of our face.

500

“Where’s your nose?”

501

“Where are your ears?”

502

“Can you show me your eyes?”

503

“Will you stick out your tongue?”

506

She did this cute princess puzzle she got for Christmas.

507

I love this picture….she looks totally bored! 
We moved away from the table activities right after this!

508

Here she is playing with our set of  Magtastik
She made some “music” with them.

509


510

513


519

Here she is watching the Laurie Berkner Band: Party Day! again! 
This girl is infatuated with this DVD...



DSC09366

She did a little coloring with her color wonder markers…

DSC09401

And played lots with the Melissa and Doug Pizza Party  set…

DSC09410

She did some stacking with this Giant Pegboard set too.

DSC09413

Another fun thing we had out for the week was our basket of puppets. 
We discovered that Olivia does NOT like puppets…
She did okay with the little finger puppets, but the larger the puppets got,
the more timid she became, until our Little Old Lady puppet came out,
and she basically freaked out! 
 I had to put the basket back up on top of the closet…

DSC09415


DSC09422

My sleepy little girl with her Baa and blankie.
I Love you Olivia!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You got so many pictures of what you did! I need to keep my camera handy, I'm just afraid of little hands getting to it :) What a great week, and I have to agree with Olivia...that old lady puppet is creepy!

Unknown said...

She is so sweet.

Stefanie said...

Too cute about the "scarey" puppet. It looks like she had a fun week. My daughter would go nuts over the pink and purple lacing.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Nicolette said...

Great week! The "bored" face is priceless. My daughter loves that pizza set too. I'll have to look into that video because she loves to dance too! Thanks for sharing.

Bren said...

What a fun week. I'm sorry your little one hasn't been feeling well. It's hard on Mamas too. Hope she feels better soon.
Stopping by from luvinmybug.blogspot.com .
Love so many of your ideas, I am now a subscriber!