Monday, April 2, 2012

First Day


Not much to report for my first day…


There were no April fools tricks played out this year, which surprised me a lot.  Since Isaac loves to get me with the old “rubber band on the sprayer” trick.  (We won’t mention who once did that to her mother…)

We did have our first Sunday in our new building at church.  It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!


DSC09504

Peppermint tea before church.

DSC00136

My workbook for the girls’ school.  Trying to put it all into OneNote.

DSC00238

DSC00239

Piano lessons.  I love teaching them!

DSC00137

We finished Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  Now onto Jeremy Thatcher Dragon Hatcher….

DSC00240

Peek-a-boo after nap.

DSC00445


Trying out my new corner rounder.

DSC09745

Elaina working beside me.



What did you do on the 1st?

2 comments:

Beth said...

your organization makes me happy!

Kameron said...

We had a couple small April fool's tricks in our house. It is hard trying to be in cahoots with a 4 year old. He kinda spoiled our trick on daddy. :) I need to get my son signed up for music lessons of some sort. I never learned an instrument and have always regretted it.